Wednesday 2 May 2012

Bummed out Billys

The bears are feeling low at the moment. Who would like to know just how they are feeling? Well thanks to one Billy who started a post called 'Sum Up Your Mood At This Moment.' on 02.05.12 at 00.26 we get to find out just how they are feeling -

**
as the title says. how are you feeling now that the club you love is in the state it is**

**
Mainly Anger followed by a gut wrenching sickness. Then the feeling of being
   completely helpless in all this leads to even more anger.
**

**
Absolutly devistated. Gutted
**

**I will one day meet Murray and Whyte....................
**

**
feel like crying tbh, absolutely gutted
**

**
Up for the fight of Rangers lives. Walk away now and the tarrier wins
**

**
no tarrier will win if the rangers family unite.
   walk away now and you will kill yourself later for it.**


**
Completely exhausted, flabbergasted and emotionally numb.
   BIG THANKS TO SCUM MURRAY. HE IS THE REAL VILLAIN!
**

**
Scunnered, depressed, sick, hurt, anger, gutted, helpless, wishing I had the money
   etc etc
**

**
Angry, very hurt, reflective, depressed, tired everything you could imagine.
   Sleepless night ahead!
**

**
Sick to the pit of my stomach
**

**I don't think I can put my thoughts into words right now
**

**heartbroken sums up my feelings just now
**

**
Like a punch-drunk boxer suffering blow after blow I've stopped feeling anything
**

**
Sick,bitter and very angry at the bastards that have brought us to this.**

**
Shaking, feel sick and totally gutted!!**

**Sick to my stomach and in a real state of shock**

**Sucidal...**

**Gutted and the damage was done 12 months ago when we cheared whyte in the
   front door.
**

Always look on the bright side of life.

FFF Admin

No comments:

Post a Comment