Friday 11 May 2012

Craig Whyte, the new 'Bunnet'?

Hours after Craig Whyte's takeover of Rangers* we found a post called 'Craig Whyte - Our Fergus McCann?' saying -

**Personally I can see Mr Whyte being our Fergus McCann. Which will not be a bad
   thing in my eyes....

   Sort out the rubbish and then see him selling us on for a small profit...**


**No I dont think so mate, I think he will build us up into a money making machine
   which will make him regular £££ on a yearly basis! seeling your big player will be a
   part of that! but as long as we keep investing, keep producing then fair play
**

**
Fergus McCann was the man who saved Celtc, quite literally. Was it 45 minutes
   away from going bust they were?
   If Whyte can be the Rangers equivalent, then I'd be delighted.
**

**
Apparently he's worth £700m.  
  
I would love it, Kevin Keegan style, if he sold off all his other businesses and freed
   up that £700m to invest in transfer fees and refurbishing Ibrox. If worst came to
   worst with HMRC, they could also be paid off in the stroke of a pen.
  
How about it, Craig?**

Well Craig? Time to step up, and pay?

FFF Admin

No comments:

Post a Comment