Friday 11 May 2012

Could YOU forgive Craig Whyte

Ask yourselves this. If you were a Rangers* fan and Craig Whyte somehow managed to turn things around and this was all his master plan, he actually knew what he was doing. Could you forgive him? A post from 10.05.12 at 06.39 called 'Could you forgive Craig Whyte?' asks -

**
I'm playing Devil's Advocate here but what if, when he put us in administration and
   said it was unavoidable and we'd come out of it stronger, he was telling the truth?
  
What if we've put up with one horrendous season and we come out of it debt free
   and ready to challenge straight away?
  
What if he sells his shares for a quid and walks away having not made a penny?
  
Could you forgive him?
  
Personally, I think he's a crook and a conman, who's been frightened by the
   backlash but I'm curious as to what everyone else thinks.
  
Was it a masterplan to save our club or have we, the fans, left him no choice but to
   hand his shares back?
**

What if he wins businessman of the year after this as well?

What are the other bears opinion on this -


**
NO!
   NEVER!
   NOT A CHANCE!
   NEVER IN A MILLION YEARS!
**

**Never in my life do I want to see that bug eyes cunt anywhere near my club again
**

Technically it's his club Billiam.


**
Crook , conman, charlatan. I think if I ever saw him in the street, I'd stangle the cunt
   until his weird froggy eyes popped out his head.
**

**No. He has lied and stole off us. I wouldn't piss on the bastard if he was on fire
**

**If he was dead, i would piss on his grave.**

**I'll never forgive or forget him
**

**
It's just a pity that he never put us in to administration when we were 15 points clear
   of the Bheasts.
**

Because that would have made a difference would it?


**I'll never forget the Arsenal Shares.**

**Crucifixion would be too good for Whyte as far as I am concerned.**

**
Tha man has brought shame and embarrassment to us and he should NEVER be
   forgiven for his actions. He is a disgrace.
**

**I want the f*cker dead
**

Start checking your post after a seeing a quote like that Mr Whyte


**
This little 5hite should hang his head in shame what he has done to our club,
   how 
he can live with himself, the thieving wee runt is beyond me.
   He certainly took on more than he can chew the day he took on the Gers supporters
   just like the other yank, full of wind and pi5h.
  These pair of twats must have thought our head zips up the back.
   Attention seeking pair of ar5e holes
**

**Absolutely not. Never, ever, ever, ever, ever.
**

**
hope one day he bumps into a group of bears hungry for revenge
**

Why would they be hungry for revenge? Did he eat their porridge?

**
Never, Never, Never. Hope he has a slow and painful death. He's a #@*~**

**
When he first arrived I bought the lie, he give me so much hope
  
only for timmy to laugh at me
  
No I will never forgive him
  
Fu ck him to eternity**

We're still laughing. We haven't stopped. (chuckle chuckle)

FFF Admin

No comments:

Post a Comment