Tuesday 3 July 2012

Are they really sorry?

So Malcolm Murray has come out and apologised for everything Rangers*/The Rangers have put Scottish football through. In our eyes it is all too little too late. What would the The Rangers fans think of this? Would they be happy that someone has finally come out in the public and apologised for their vile club and everything they have done. Don't bet on it.
A post from 03.07.12 at 12.28 called 'Chairman apologises for Rangers - not in my name' says -

**Utter joke.
**

**
Apologise for what?
  
GET THESE PEOPLE OUT OF MY CLUB!**

**
Feck right off Malcolm Murray. Not in my name.**

**
This has disgusted me.
   While these charlatans run my club I will not give them a penny.
**

**
Coward.
   An absolute gutless coward.
**

**Fuck off you fuckin' arsehole. You do not speak for me or my club!!!.
**

We think you'll find he just did speak for your club Billiam.

**
Fuck right off ya scruffy cunt.
   Disgusted in this.
**

**Go F**K yourself malcolm..........
**

**
Saying sorry to the very people who want us dead what a fecking moron
**

**Pathetic - F*ck off Malcolm Murray. The bending over to the SPL begins.
**

**
Fuck right off
   He doesn't represent me.
   Fucking cowards.
**

**
This is embarrasing, we are apolgising now for being the victim of a fraud
   criminal
**

**This will go down like a lead balloon.
   Rangers have been ripped off.
   As the victims we have then been punished within an inch of our lives.
**

**dont you apologise for me you ****n clowen am sick of this pish**

Clowen?

**What the fu{k is this ?????
   apologising for what ????
   PRICK !!!!!
**

**That's it. Get that fcking cnt the fck out of my club right now!
   How fcking dare he state this:
   "All of Scottish football is now having to live with the consequences of that
   behaviour and
every true Rangers fan will consider it a matter of deep regret
   that events at our club in the past have been the root cause of an extremely
   difficult time for Scottish football."
  
  
Don't you EVER claim to speak in my name Murray!
   We the fans have absolutely nothing to feel sorry for or to regret!
   We are victims more than anyone else in all this and have been put through
   the mincer!
   Absolutely fcking RAGING!!!!!
**

**What a pussy. I hardly recognise our tall, strong club right now.
**

That's because it died last month Billy.

**Utterly pathetic, get out now!!!**

**Not in my name you fücking slithering cünt.
**

**
These men do not represent Rangers.
   They just happen to be holding Rangers hostage at this moment in time.
**

**
Not in my name
   **** off Murray you Qusling ****ing excuse for a ****, just **** right off!!
**

**I'm sitting here shaking with rage at this slob
**

Stop looking in the mirror then Billiam.

**
Gutless BASTARDS just goes to show these BASTARDS are not up for the
   fight. what happened to the motto NO SURRENDER
**

**
Phuck you Malcolm Murray you do not speak for me. No Surrender**

They don't seem very sorry now do they. They deserved to die.

FFF Admin

No comments:

Post a Comment