Monday 23 July 2012

Ashamed of your country?

A post from 22.07.12 at 20.39 called 'Ashamed of your country?' says -

**
Desperate thing to admit, from a proud Scotman, but I am utterly ashamed
   and embarrased about what this whole saga says about the mentality of our
   nation.
   Small minded, vindictive, sectarian, are just a few of the adjectives which
   spring to mind.
   Fortunately we, as a club, and as a support will come through this, stronger,
   prouder and we will enjoy the road back.
   We will, however, never forget.
**


 So you are ashamed of our nation Billy? Yet you aren't ashamed to be associated with a club that cheated its way to winning titles for over a decade, what a surprise.


**I remember being proud of being Scottish and British.
   I always put it in that order.
   Now I am Terrified that we are being consumed by the Celtification of
   Scotland in a very different sense of what being a Celt actually means?
   I am now British first at every turn.
**

**Scotland, the biggest small minded mentality country in the world.
**

**
Your country is the UK.
   The small time narrow minded pricks so prevalent in Scotland haven't taken
   that away yet.
   If they succeed on that front god help us.
**

**
Yes, I am ashamed.
   In fact, I no longer even feel welcome in my own country.
   The minority appear to have supressed the majority.
**

**
Exactly ... British first for me ...
   Scotland is rapidly becoming a Taig fest embarrassment ...
**

**
Born in Scotland of Irish immigrant stock.
   Means nothing.
   I'm British by choice. It is our choices that matter.
   Remember when you vote....or be condemned to live in Salmonds celtic
   republic.
**

**Ashamed of Scotland. Hugely proud of Great Britain.
**

**
Have always been ashamed and embarassed to be associated with
   Scotland. When abroad I never admit that I was born there.
**

**The taig propaganda,or terrorist regime has effectively got what we have
   allowed. Hating those paedo scum aint enough please fight back.
**


Speechless.

FFF Admin

No comments:

Post a Comment