Friday 6 July 2012

Had enough.

A post on 06.07.12 at 13.05 called 'I have had enough....' says -


**Yes I have had enough not of my club Rangers but of the constant battering
   from
   Everyone in Scotland.
   It has now turned me off my own country as I will not support Scotland in
   football ever again ( come on Australia when you play these haggis wnkers)
   and I don't every want to go back to the country of my birth and the country
   I love.
   I have so much respect for all the bears back home you must be taking so
   much stick at your local and at work and well done as I don't know of I
   could take it, all I can say is look after each other and always remember
   WATP
**

This was posted by a Billy living in Australia but originally from Scotland. What an awful way to speak of your home country, you can't love it that much.

Replies -


**you are well out of this shithole mate,...
   there are only 2 things that keep me here, my family and the rangers...
   other than that i truely detest this poxy little country...
**

So only one thing now then Billiam? Your family. Because the last time we checked Rangers had died.

**We live in a country where you are not allowed to be Protetstant and
   support The Rangers.
**

**
You are better out of this hate filled little country of ours
   The last 5 months has shown how much resentment and bile that remains
   in Scotland, anyone who believes that our punishments are being driven by
   anything less than hatred is living on a different planet
   A sad place to live**

**I'm going back in a few days.
   I have taig in-laws thanks to my traitorous cow of a sister.
   Haven't been home since we beat Inverness 2-1 last December.
   Things have changed a lot since then.
   Could be fireworks if one of them says the wrong thing.
**

The Rangers family really is a loving one isn't it.

FFF Admin

No comments:

Post a Comment