Thursday 5 April 2012

But I'm hurting

A post on 03.04.12 at 14.39 called 'I love our club but ........ ' says -

*All of this is getting the better of me . Half the stuff I can't get my head round
 (companies house) . I still can't believe how or why we got here? I continually ask my
 self if we as fans could of should of done more? . Take the last 10 min here all those
 tweets saying this and that the news is changing by the minute. I have found myself
 snapping at the kids and mrs for nothing all because of the mood I am in over
 Rangers and that's not right. I have been going fir many years so getting beat I can
 handle and put away in my mind but this last 2 months have been a nightmare. I
 want to go back to worrying about or style of play not it we will be here next week .
 Supporting the greatest club in the world is a rollercoster but this has been mental !
 Sorry for ranting on but like many of you I love my club and it hurts me where no
 person ever could the state we are in I hope soon we can go on and support or club
 and it's all about the football on the park ! No Surrender

Why not take the wife down to The Louden for a couple to take your mind off it all Billy?

*
We're all feeling hurt, angry and confused with all this. Just a few months ago, we
 were all complaining about the football on offer, but now I'd love for that to be my
 only concern.

*Like most bears I take my phone to bed as my alarm clock but before the lights go off
  I check on FF which leads to "that you on that FF again" Then turning her back
  on me.
 Then when I get up a 5am the first thing I have been doing is checking FF but last
 night with the rain I woke up a few times and what dud I do check fecking FF ! That is
 not right ! I hope that by next month we have new owners , cleared of the BTC and
 can concentrate on getting or untainted title back.


*
Same here. Sickening every minute.
 
If everything goes the way "those in power" don't want, the explosion of chaos will
 be immense
 
Make no mistake, the notion of wiping the Gers off the face of Schottish society has
 been gaining steam since Opus Mel made Braveheart.
 
A win for us in avoiding the trustees in bankruptcy (D&P) liquidation scenario gives
 us all hope that some justice is still ripe in the old world.
 
 
WATP.

*Every night I go to bed scratching my head just a little more.

This guy will end up with less hair than Martin Bain if he keeps that scratching up.

It is human nature not to enjoy when others are hurting but in this case we are happy to make an exception. Poor Billy's.

FFF Admin

No comments:

Post a Comment