Tuesday 10 April 2012

What would you do without 'The Rangers'

Some bears must be wondering what they would so with themselves if Rangers were to be no more and a new Rangers was not founded. A post asks the very question. Posted on 08.04.12 at 21.38 called 'If no Rangers to follow, would you replace them?' says -

*
If we went out of existence, say there is not even the option of New Rangers, would
 you just continue with the void or do something else on a Saturday?
 I am not really into any other team or sport to support someone else. I used to like to
 play golf and I think I may play regularly at the weekend and try to improve my game.
 
What would you do, if anything?

So what would other Bears do with themselves? Support someone else? Take up a new hobby? Spend time with the family?

*I would dedicate my life to making sure the same happened to Celtic.
 
Sad as that may sound I don't think I could handle no Rangers and still seeing those
 filthy rats walking our streets.

*Valid point but for me football would be dead.
 
Scottish Football will be like the welsh or irish leagues within the decade and the
 Dirty scum would be downsized and unable to compete in Europe. The huge mecano
 stadium would be a huge financial drain as the fans of terrorisim would not be
 attending.

*
A tarrier. Asked me the same question .......... My answer. Join a flute band. The
 orange order and the appprentice boys ..... His face was a picture ill tell you.

*I'll spend my time writing about and campaigning against the bigots in the East who
 sing about players dying in their sleep.

*If such an ultimate nightmare scenario ever happened, it would be of the utmost
 importance that Rangers fans never switch allegiance to any other team in Scottish
 football. It would be our collective responsibility to ensure that the rest of Scottish
 football dies a slow, painful death.

*
If it happened we should all meet up once a month somewhere and just get steaming
 and have a wee sing song and remember the good days.

*If there is no more Rangers then I think I would slowly let myself fade away. They are
 my life and I don't know how I'd go on without them

*If we did go down the tubes I would never set foot in Scotland again, I would never
 speak to any fan of any remaining Scottish Club and I'd want the Scottish National
 Team to lose every game they played. I will never forget or Forgive those who have
 hurt our club.

Sigh. Here's hoping. Wouldn't the world be a much better place without them. 

FFF Admin

No comments:

Post a Comment