Tuesday 24 April 2012

Hit them where it hurts

So with all these loyal bears boycotting sponsors of the SFA etc we found a post called 'Emailed William Hill closing my account' posted on 24.04.12 at 6.52 shows us that those pesky bears really do mean business -

**
Not their fault, and they will probably not miss me, but I hope they get the message
   why I did so
**

**Done. Told them I was moving to a rival, too
**

**
I have just closed my account as well and have advised the reason as due to the
  Scottish Football Association
**

**
Told them I would rather bet elsewhere than be in bed with a sponsor of the papal
   Scottish cup that has tipped us to being finished,as what the spl are doing.
**

**
I just did the same thing telling Adidas and Mars that nobody in our household or
   sphere of influence will be buying any of their products, keep it up it will work.
**

**
No more Wiseman milk in my house either!**

**
Open an account, place a bet, close it tomorrow**

That's it Billy. Because opening the account and placing a bet is clearly a way of getting to them.

FAIL.

FFF Admin

No comments:

Post a Comment