Monday 30 April 2012

Pathetic

We do like going on to FF the day after a Glasgow derby drubbing to see what comical posts the bears will have made. This one is just pathetic. Posted on 29.04.12 at 22.07 called 'The worst thing about today for me' bleats -

**
Is that we finished with 11 men.
  
3-0 down at the piggery, I'd be after blood.
  
Mongo would not have got away with that challenge on Kerkar without a broken
   jaw.
  
It hurt me that Lee McCulloch or Kyle Bartley didnt get sent off for breaking
   someones leg.
**

**Agreed
I was desperate for Bartley to just attack someone. Stupid? Aye. But i would
   have felt better.
**

**
would have liked to come on here and found out someone had broken broons leg or
   jaw .
**

**It sounds really scummy, but I was exactly the same mate.
**

**I wanted Lee to break the Lego eater's legs.
**

**
as bad as it sounds i agree. a snapped tarrier would have been good**

So to summarise, the answer to your team being taken apart by another team is violence.

Dignity indeed.

FFF Admin

No comments:

Post a Comment