Thursday 5 April 2012

Chubby Bear

A post on 05.04.12 at 10.57 called 'Some (hopefully) light relief!' says -

*
Just agreed to a challenge with one of my mates. Starting on Tuesday morning we
 are on a one month weight loss challenge between the two of us. I am however
 considerably heavier than him, so by consensus we have agreed that I have to lose at
 a factor of two to his loss. - i.e. If he loses a stone, I have to lose 2!
 
Now for the football part: We decided to place a bet on this challenge, which stared at £100, however it is now
 based on a forfeit.
 
My mate, is a massive die hard Sunderland fan! The proposed wager has therefore become, the loser will have to wear a
 Celtic/Newcastle shirt depending on whoever loses, be photgraphed and said
 photograph made available through social media.
 I am struggling to agree to this one as can't stand the forfeit if I lose. Would you sign
 up to such a bet?



Hopefully the man the bear has the bet with loses quite a lot of weight because as we know, the avarage bear is rather, portly shall we say so it might do him some good. Give him a bit of help with those man boobs.

Whats other bears opinions on wearing the glorious hoops though? -

*I'd rather die than b forced to wear that rebel rag!

*If for some reason I agreed to this I'd be like the guy in one of the Saw movies
 chopping my arm off in the last few seconds to make sure I didn't lose

*
Perhaps sucking the winners cock would be easier to swallow...pun intended.

*
Maybe you should go on a hunger strike to aid your chance of winning this bet

*
You're fine as you are Fatty.

*
Why don't you **** him while stuffing cake into his mouth.
 
That way you will address your weight loss through excercise, his weight loss by
 holding him back with the cake and also your obvious gayness through talking about
 losing weight as a game with your 'mate'


*So long as you write,"could u go a chicken supper" on it

It wouldn't have been a FF post without some sort of reference like the one above. But anyway, good luck fatty. You never know, maybe when you pull the hoops on you'll realise the mistake you've been making your whole life.

FFF Admin

No comments:

Post a Comment