Wednesday 20 June 2012

Boo Hoo.

A post from 19.06.12 at 18.19 called 'The club I love is dying.....' confused us slightly. If this The Rangers fan is talking about the old Rangers* then shouldn't the post be titled 'The club I love is dead.....'?

Anyway back to business, here's what Billy is saying -


**
We have a charlatan , a fake an imposter in charge.
   Why does green not name his investors ?
   Why won't he explain his plan for taking us forward?
   Sorry guys, the rangers are almost dead and gone and yet this shyster
   avoids all questions.
   Wake up guys, before it's to late!
**

**
Mate its heart wrenching to watch what is going on at our famous old club
   I only pray this is one big crazy nightmare and we are all going to wake up.
   I thought today SWS would have made a move but alas its not to be and for
   that reason i dont think i will buy a season book.
   I have a lump in my throat and a heavy heart typing that.
**

**
must admit, i had a hope that things would get better, but im losing faith,
   'no surrender' is starting to ring hollow..
   everything seems to be against us and our club
**

**
I have the awful feeling that we'll die. It just gets worse each day.
   We'll soon reach the point of no return
**

When will these idiots understand that the club they loved so dearly is dead, gone, deceased, defunct, extinct. Maybe one day they'll accept it.

**
we have been let down by so called Rangers men, and our supporters
   groups are useless and in there own wee clique and factions arguing with
   each other.
   I am beginning to tire of this and feeling sick and angry all the time.
   For the good of my health I may have to give it up.
**

**
We're bleeding to death and its horrible to watch.**

Actually Billy, you have bled to death. Past tense.

**
I am absolutely scunnered with it.  
   I might have missed some of the developments as I'm just in from work but I
   cannot believe that WS and his backers have stated their intentions, got the
   fans hopes up when we've had nothing but bad news, and then walked
   away within a week.
  
It is absolutely gutting.
   I really hope that there's more to this and that they're not walking away
   entirely but we've been through so much shite over the last few months that
   my hopes have almost evaporated into thin air.
   Horrible stuff.
**

**
I was right up for it again with the Walter Smith consortium but now I feel
   defeated, at every turn there has been hope only for a big boot to catch us
   right in the chankers
**

**
People don't know what to do. So we do nothing. Even Walter has deserted
   us, the game is almost up.
**

**
the club i loved are dead
**

FINALLY !! Acceptance, well from one of them, at least it's a start.

**It's devastating. Just about had enough of it all.**

**
When I heard the news about Walter I felt sick.
   I now have this terrible feeling we are being prepared for the final death
   blow
**

**
As each day goes by I feel my strength sapping, my belief draining
   away.
   Just what are we going to do?
**

**I can't handle much more of this
**

**
This is a total nightmare, i had some positivity running through my blue
   blood recently when i heard of Walter and his men coming to the fore, that
   pepped me up a bit after 4 months of health compromising torture, now im
   back in the living nightmare, lost and puzzled and extremely fearfull for my
   club.
**

**
It is truly heart breaking! A total and utter shambles!
   Kicked senseless and more to come!
   Constant sniping at our club by the powers that be is sickening me!
**

Isn't all this delightful.

FFF Admin

No comments:

Post a Comment