Wednesday 20 June 2012

Help !

A post from 19.06.12 at 22.46 called 'I'm Lost, Worried and Scared ...' gives us an interesting look in to the life of a bear at the moment -

**And for the first time throughout this whole sorry mess I feel
   completely remote from the club I love.
   We were promised transparency, we have opaque.
   We were promised openness, we have a brick wall philosophy from those
   who would be in charge.
   Malcolm Murray is an empty vessel making crowd pleasing, rhetoric laden
   noises.
   I'm beside myself with worry tonight.
**

Poor Billy, if only his club hadn't cheated for years to win trophies then perhaps he wouldn't be feeling this way.

**Bill Struth, Tiger Shaw and Jock Wallace must be spinning in their graves at
   the pussification of our support.**


**You are not the only one mate.
   Depressed doesn't even begin to describe it.
**

**
i have got to the point where i just want to curl into a ball and hope it all just
   sorts itself out and quickly,i have never felt so down in my life
**

**
I'm afraid I can relate to you.
   Just feel utterly helpless, this news today has been like a total hammer
   blow.
   I'm afraid to say for the first time it feels to me that my club are slipping
   away.
   I just hope something drastically changes soon!
**

**There is a real sense of despair.
**

**
It's just one gut wrenching disappointment after another.
   Breaking point can't be too far off.
**

**
Walters comment about "the new Rangers" was a huge source of
   amusement to the bheggars in my work.
   From them or a journo I could shake it off, but from Walter it was like a knife
   through my heart.
**


**
Today has been the worst yet for me in this never ending nightmare.**


FFF Admin

 

No comments:

Post a Comment