Tuesday 19 June 2012

Wattie does do walking away

A few days ago when Walter Smith, backed by a consortium attempted to buy The Rangers (newco). He was hailed as the saviour, the man who would finally come in and turn things around for The Rangers (newco). Well today the great one and his backers decided after talks with Charlie Green that they would withdraw their offer. Oh dear. Queue meltdown on Follow Follow -

**
I hope feckin not!**

**
What a ****ing Shambles!!!!!!**
**What was the point Walter?**

**FFS, this is a never-ending nightmare!
**

**That is a f*****g bombshell! Just did not expect that.
**

**we are fecking doomed
**

**
Well thanks for the false hope Walter
   Thanks for the clarity Walter
   Thanks for letting us arrange a mass march and call of 5 days before Walter
   So yeah
   Thanks Walter
**

**What a fucking let down.
**

**
Brilliant... from a total high to an all time low for me now in a few
   days..
   absolutely breaking my heart all this and i'm a broken man, my emotions are
   all over the place and can't take much more of this.
**

**just when I saw light at the end of a very long, dark tunnel
**

**I could cry
**

**I hate this. Has to be over soon.
**

**
Getting really sick and tired of this shit.
   Since administration, in fact well before, we've had talk of "high-stakes
   poker" and "plans being in the pot." Well you know what? Fuck off with it.
  
I just want answers. I just want my club back.**


Unless you can raise the dead then you'll never have your club back Billy.

**Last verbal assurance we had was from Mr Whyte this time last year.....
   Short term we're utterly f***ed.
   It is a complicated game but we lose.
   Pollok Juniors becoming more and more appealing by the day.
   This is a longer running farce than Mouse Trap.
**

**
### is going on?
   I know we wanted a statement clarifying what was going on
   but not one like this. I fear some very bad days ahead
**

**
The new Rangers Football Club?
   Fuck off, Walter.
**

HOI ! You can't speak to Sir Wattie like that.

**And my love for the game goes just a little more bit more again.**

**
The statement is as clear as mud
   I could cry right now
**

**I would also like to hear Walter advise us that he thinks we should renew.
**

If Walter told you to jump of a bridge would you? Probably.

FFF Admin

No comments:

Post a Comment