Wednesday 20 June 2012

If it were the other way round

Imagine being a The Rangers fan just now, it must be awful. Everyone is laughing at whats happened to the club they loved, it must be really getting to them.

BUT

What if it were the other way round and all this had happened to Celtic. Obviously it would never happen to Celtic because our club is run in the correct manner but for anyone who wonders what the The Rangers fans would think if it were to happen then wonder no more.

A post from 20.06.12 at 09.49 called
'If this same thing happened to the scum, what would our thoughts be?' says -

**
In terms of punishments, in terms of historic titles, in terms of the general
   feeling?
   Would you be gunning for them, like most of them are with us?
   Would we be demanding all the punishments that may come our way?
   Would we be demanding their historic titles be stripped?
   Interested to hear the thoughts on it.....
**

**
I would laugh loud and long!
   But I'm afraid they are the one's laughing at the moment.
**

**
Before all this, I would definitely have wanted them to survive, weakened, so
   we could lord it over them for years. Now, I would just want them dead as
   soon as possible ..
   My hatred for them has now reached unparalleled and unhealthy levels ..
   I think I may need some counselling ...
**

**
I would want the scum dead and buried.  

   I've hated their club for as long as I can remember.
   One positive thing to come out of this disaster is that every Rangers man /
   woman feels the same. No more Old Firm.
**

**
I would want them shipped back to Ireland...**

**Finish the c-nts off once and for all I hate them
**

**I would revel in their pain, if they died, they died, so what!**

**I would want those fenian rhats dead
   The mere mention of their name offends me
**

**I would want them to die a quick and painful death ,
   My hatred for them and everyone/ everything associated with them grows
   by the day ...
   SCUM.
**

**They would still be child molesting basturts in my eyes.**

So it's OK for them to want us dead but when it's the other way round they can't get their little heads round why everyone is against them. Silly Billys.

They really are a horrible lot.

FFF Admin

No comments:

Post a Comment