Friday 22 June 2012

Is the situation affecting your personal life?

A post from 21.06.12 at 22.10 called 'Affecting our personal lives' says -

**
I don't know about the rest of you, but I feel as if my life has been completely
   turned upside down over the last four months. I breathe, eat, dream (well
   more like nightmares) Rangers.
   I've learned words and phrases I would never have dreamt of knowing,
   gained a huge understanding of financial and business matters that
   normally I wouldn't give a sh*t about, and yet still don't have a feckin' clue
   what they mean.
  
I've always been passionate about our beloved club since my first match at
   the age of two, but there was always the ability to switch off and focus on
   family, work etc. No more!!
   It has affected everything in my life, and my families.
   We argue, are moody, been in tears, can't sleep, lost appetities, are bloody
   addicted to the internet!! Every night I go to bed swearing that the next day
   I'm not going near the computer, I need to take a break, and first thing the
   next morning I'm logging on praying for good news.
  
When will it all end???
**

**I'm f***ed mate.
   It's exhausting and is affecting me.
   What can we do though? We can't let the club die?
**

Too late Billy, it's already dead.

**My anger and hatred has never burned so deep
   My whole attitude to football in Scotland has changed forever
**

**I've been worried sick about it for months not getting any easier just hope
   Walter Smith's consortium will own us very soon
**

Oops.

**
I'm in the same boat, snapping at everyone, shattered and not sleeping.
   Raging and consider violence at everyone that even looks at me funny.
**

**It's a nightmare. I work from home but went into the office today for the first
   time since the cva was rejected. I wasn't at my desk ten mins when three
   individual ra sellick fans who I don't speak to came over asking how I felt
   etc.
   They are like vultures feeding off a carcass it's sickening
**

**I haven't slept properly for months, missus keeps telling me to see a doc, i
   get narky with her, im exhausted at work.
   At times i would be happy just to fall asleep and wake when it's all over.
**

**It has made me realise that I despise most people in this country.**

 **
I nearly got thrown out of a vodafone store the day after going in with a
   complaint,again.
   Its only a matter of time before i go off like a two bob rocket.
**

Heavy stuff.

**yeah its totally messed up with my head, can't be bothered with work and
   when i am there i just get nippy with everybody, then i blow my top at the
   mrs a few weeks ago when she turned round and said its only football i
   should pull myself together
**

**Getting **** all work done, snapping at people, road rage.
   Shes pissed off cos im on the net 24/7 and no listening to her when she
   asks me something.
   Boys I know that are tims I have just stopped txtn and phoning.
   No correspondance at all.
   I now have an un-healthy hatred for most things non or anti-Rangers that
   was never there before.
   This could start getting ugly.
**


**Affecting it .......it's fecking destroying it.**

**The worst of it is, my hubby is computer illiterate so I have to pass all the
   info back on to him. So just when I've calmed down a bit from reading
   everything on FF and twitter, he comes in from work and my blood pressure
   goes sky high again!!
**


**For an easy going guy I now feel capable of extreme violence**

**wake up everyday gutted and shattered
**


Don't worry all you Silly Billy's out there, you aren't alone.

Celtic fans too have been affected by whats going on.

Symptoms include -

*Tiredness/Exhaustion (due to laughing)
*Crying (due to laughing)
*Fall outs with partners (due to persistant laughing)

If you would like to speak to anyone about these issues then don't hesitate to call
0871 226 1888.

FFF Admin

No comments:

Post a Comment