Wednesday 27 June 2012

#HurtingHuns

The #HurtingHuns hashtag has been floating about for a while now and this post surely sums it up.

A post from 26.06.12 at 21.04 called 'Absolutely Gutted' says
-

**It hasn't really sunk in yet with me the position we are in, I keep thinking
   that something good is going to happen.
   Reading on here tonight that all these players are leaving is making me feel
   physically sick. I don't think I can take anymore of this.
   Words can't describe how I'm feeling.
**
**I feel everything you are the now mate...gutted..
**

**Drained. Just ****in drained.
**

**
I'm feeling exactly the same way mate.
   And to cap it all, I don't think we've hit the worst bit yet!
**

**
Ill echo those words.
   Simply Heartbroken.
**

**
cant believe this is actually happening, im fallen to peices
**

**
Heartbroken. Thats the word. Im trying to explain to my missus why im
   nearly crying reading FF. She doesnt understand
**

**
Feel as if i've been hit by a bus totally numb feel sick heartbroken
**

**
Absolutely heartbroken!
  
We are done!!
  
No cunning plans no SOS no **** all 140yrs are disappearing before our
   eyes and we have been failed from top to bottom!
  
Im ****in devastated tonight, ****in speechless that we have have been left to
   the vultures to pick away our ****in bones, this was never about sporting
   integrity it was about blind, venomous hatred for our club, it's people it's
   traditions and Scotland has stood idly by and watched us die a death of a
   thousand cuts!
  
Darkest day in my Rangers supporting life, I'm numb!**

**
I feel my insides are being ripped apart
   the past 4 months have taken there toll on me
   iam totally empty run down and exhausted**

Isn't it just delightful reading this kind of stuff. Long may the #HurtingHuns continue.

FFF Admin

No comments:

Post a Comment