Wednesday 27 June 2012

It's almost over

A post called 'I think we are just about done' from 26.06.12 at 21.13 sums up how most of Billyland must be feeling just now -

**
I never thought I would say this but the most recent events tonight,
   following everything that we have been though makes me think our club is
   just about done.
   Our "rangers men" have left us, no fans protests, no poker games,
   no political pressure, bad owner after bad owner, SFA investigations,
   sanctions, no league to play in and worst still, our rich Rangers supporters
   not stepping up!
   How close are we to the abyss?
   My gut says days!!
   I'm totally devistated!!
**

**i'm starting to think this now too. Never been so gutted in all my life!
**

**
starting to feel as if we are in our death throes whilst everyone is putting the
   boot into our club
**

**
the events of the past few days and especially today makes me think we
   could be finished, hate thinking that my 2 boys may never get the chance to
   grow up being fellow Rangers supporters
**

They could always be Celtic fans. At least your grandchildren will be.

**I echo the thoughts here.
   And I am cut to the bone at the thought of this.Devastated is not even
   close**

**I have a sickening feeling that we are finnished and will never recover.
   There is a sense of hopelesness.
**

**
There's a part of me that wants to give up, yesterday I was nearly there but I
   just can't do it. It's not in my make up.
   I actually prayed last night, to whoever or whatever might listen.
**

FFF Admin

No comments:

Post a Comment