Wednesday 27 June 2012

Feeling the lurve for Sir Moonbeams

A post on 26.06.12 at 21.06 called ''Sir' David' says -

**Hi
   I hope you know what every Rangers fan is now waiting for.
   Tick, tick, tick. Yes, we need some good news and MIH being hit for £300m
   in EBT liability is not quite enough....no, professional and personal ruin is
   not enough now.
   We need somewhere to 'water the plants' after all.
   Cheers
**

These fans really are a friendly bunch eh.

**Die you bastard
   just do it
**

**
If there is any such thing as karma, then this piece of shit will end up a
   bedraggled, skint, homeless jakey raking in bins for scraps to survive on
**

**
tick tock your bastard**

**I hope you die a painful death ya cuunt.
**

**Hope the ***er dies of cold begging on the streets
**

**
Sir David, I hope you are publicly humiliated, I hope you are stripped of your
   knighthood, I hope your business empire crumbles before your very eyes,
   I hope you are sentenced to hard time behind bars, I hope you live the rest
   of your life in agonising pain and finally I hope your final thoughts when you
   depart this f.uckin mudball are of Rangers and what you have done.
**

**
Death is too good for that B@stard**

Lovely

FFF Admin

No comments:

Post a Comment