Tuesday 20 March 2012

4 losses in a row, is it possible.

So Rangers have never lost 4 games in a row at Ibrox. Will that time come on Sunday? A post on 19.03.12 at 12.19 called 'We've never lost 4 in a row at Ibrox in our history' thinks not -

*
and we ain't gonna start now.
 
Roll on Sunday, I look forward to putting the pretend champions to the slaughter.
 
Make no mistake, the players have been waiting for this. It's nearly time.
 
Follow Follow!

*
I think we will beat them I think their arses have gone, shame we are too far back now

*
We won't lose on Sunday, I think well win though a draw wouldn't surprise me

*I'd settle for keeping our dignity intact.

*McCoist is breaking a few records I am afraid

*
Just beat the dirty mhank classless b*stards Rangers.

Well let's just hope that Celtic don't take this game lightly and go for the kill straight away. No mercy bhoys.

FFF Admin

No comments:

Post a Comment