Monday 5 March 2012

Sir Minty of Moonbeams - Thank You

A post from 13.02.12 at 16.51 titled 'Thank You, Sir David Murray' certainly took to our liking here at FFF -

*
Thank you Mr Murray
 
Here we stand today in the worst position in our history thanks to you and your
  tenure
  You have run the club into the ground and ran away to allow someone else to
  try and clean up your mess
  What a shameful man you are
 
Sir David Murray, you disgust me and I despise you

How can you despise the man who built Rangers up to the world famous club they are today, you know, the world famous club who is millions of pounds in debt, the world famous club who bought many a title, the world famous club who are now on their knees. Surely despise is a bit much?

*
Amen to that.
 David Murray hang your head in shame.

*He's a terrible excuse of a human being, him & Bain. Bet you won't hear a peep from
 them either.

*
I hope he is hurting half as bad as the regular supporters on the street are (but i
 highly doubt it)
 He should hang his head in shame. He is a scumbag and his successor doesn't seem
 much better.
Sad sad day for true Rangers fans.

*
I can garauntee he wont care! He done this, and we are left to deal with the concequences!
 
Total c*nt of a man!!

*I am failing to find words that won't get me a ban how I am feeling towards that man
 just now.

*
He is a dreadful c*** who ruined our club.

*
David Murray's knighthood should go the same way as that of Fred Goodwin.

*Bain and Murray , hope the two a them rot in hell, soon

*Absolute cretin of a man. He should be hounded wherever he is.

*
C@nt, one man to destroy such an institution with so much history.
 Words cannot describe how much hatred towards him I feel at this time


*
A BASTARD of highest order .

*We are reaping what was sown. Sad day indeed
  I hope this parasite and his minions rot in hell soon!!


*
This for me. The guy is a crook, a fraud and a failure. F*ck him in the eye.

*If it was possible,he should be knee capped.
 Fortunately,he is where he deserves to be in that respect.
 That is how I feel about the man.

*that man has destroyed OUR football club and ran way for somebody else to clean
 up.
 I HATE him. i haven't felt this shit for a long time, the man is a coward and a disgrace.

*Rot in hell you
cunt.

*Murray, I wish you nothing but everlasting pain, suffering and failure. May you rot in
 hell.

*murray you fecking cretin cu*t, you and you alone have brought our beloved club to
 its knees, i hope you suffer a horrible illness.....

*I hope he dies soon and it's an extremely painful death!!
 I hate you Murray, ****ing truly hate you!!

*I hope he loses more than his legs over this, spineless liar that he is.



*
He has single handedly brought our club to its knees twice!
 The **** should have his 'Sir' removed and should hang his head in shame
 He wont though. He doesnt give a flying ****


Quite a lot of hatred there. We don't normally like to include this much bile in a post but we just couldn't help ourselves.

Cheer up Billy.

FFF Admin

No comments:

Post a Comment