Friday 9 March 2012

Administration day blues

We looked back to the day Rangers went in to administration to see if we could see anything worth posting and came across this. It isn't the biggest post but it gives an insight to the feelings of one bear on such an awful day for his club. Posted on 14.02.12 at 19.14 called 'absolutely numb' -

*
can't comes to terms of what's happening at this club. Every tim that I know has
 seeked me out today. I'm genuinely close to tears with all this. I came on here to
 find a positive spin on things but I found out there is another 9 million quid no
 being paid since March. What other skeletons are going to get uncovered in the
 next few weeks. I'm supposed to be going out with the good lady the night but
 I can't face going out. Where is the light at the end of this dark tunnel.
 The only thing that I can hope for is that Celtic win the league with less than
 10 points.

*
Thats all you can hope for just now. FFS
 
Who actually gives a **** about those inbred fenian scumbags just now.
 Unless of course you are one of them.

*I
feel physically sick.
 
Heartbroken doesn't even begin to explain how I'm feeling right now.


Diddums.

FFF Admin

No comments:

Post a Comment