Wednesday 7 March 2012

Boo Hoo

A post on 21.02.12 22.10 called 'Oh Forgive Me Rangers' one bear wears his heart on his sleeve -

*
I regret that I dared to believe in Craig Whyte.
 
As a business analyst it was my opinion that the man must harbour a plan,
 
purely by virtue of position he enjoyed in his other commercial activities.
 
It is now quite evident that my analysis was wrong and the reason I could not
 predict his plan is that the man had none.
 
To my father, my father's father and my father's father's father I am truly sorry.
 
To Mr Whyte - how dare you sir!

Sorry Billy but you have failed the institution with your poor judgement. How dare you sir!

Will fellow bears share the same feelings -

*
Great, now bears ,educated ones at that ,are having public breakdowns.

*
Dont beat yourself up about it. We all wanted to believe in Whyte and for a long
 time SDM too.

*
Calm yourself fella. Your not the only believed.
 
Im still clinging onto some very slim hope that he's not all lies and false promises.

*
Protectionism and paranoia beset the support where Mr Whyte is concerned.
  
It's time to break free from the shackles of religion, politics and Timothy and
  lay the foundations
of the new secular sports club, Rangers - Pride of Scotland!!

Pride of Scotland? A club who's fans wrecked the centre of a city, a club who's fans think it is ok to sing about 'being up to their knees in fenian blood', a club who has cheated the tax payers of Britain for many years now. Yes, you certainly are the pride of Scotland, take off your blue tinted glasses and cheer up, poor Billy's.

FFF Admin

No comments:

Post a Comment