Thursday 1 March 2012

Nightmare on Edmiston Drive

Someone just emailed me after coming across this post and we feel that it is our duty to share it. We think you will enjoy it.

It was posted on 22.02.12 at 04.30 and titled 'Living a nightmare daily' the person who posted it starts off with -

*Does anyone else just wish they could hibernate and wake up when all this is over?
 
It really is a nightmare we are all living through now.
 
It's having some effect on my sleep and work.
 
I made the mistake of listening to the Snyde podcast last night. Never again!  Way too much glee at our situation and at the end I could quite easily have lamped
  
someone.
 
However, unlike them, I don't go in for domestic violence
 
Not good for my health so I will today slowly start to extract myself from it all,
 
as there is nothing I can do about the current position, and the feeling of being
  powerless is just horrible.
  
I need to recharge my batteries for a time where we might all not be quite so
  powerless.
  Anyone feeling similar?

And then the sob stories come flooding in -

*I feel the same mate, worse time ever supporting rangers, no defeat has ever felf so
 bad as this

*
It's a living horror show. We're the scared kids worrying that the Whytey man is going to get us, and
 he's already knocked-off some of your best friends
 
I want to wake up.*It's just a constant drip of horrific news.
 
 
Everyday starts with a fresh kick in the bawz.

*I have been ill since last Tuesday

*its truely affecting my day to day life now .

*every single day just brings more and more grief and embarrassment
. like the bitter skins of a rotten onion being torn away one putrid layer at a time.
 
the proud name of a grand institution is being dragged through the mud, 
dragged through the courts
 
and our private affairs laid bare for all and sundry to ridicule us with.
 
really, how did it ever come to this ?

How did it ever come to this, years of mismanagement, thats how. Should we feel sorry for you? No. No one likes you, you dont care.

FFF Admin.




1 comment: