Tuesday 13 March 2012

The Valentines day Massacre

Valentine's Day. A day to spend with your loved one, having a romantic dinner, doing something special. Well all the team here at FFF could do was laugh and laugh and laugh and laugh, we stopped briefly for a snack, then we laughed some more.

How did everyone else spend their day? A post on 14.02.12 at 16.25 called 'The Valentines Day that never was' gives us an insight as to how an evening in the eyes of Mr and Mrs Billy was spent -

*
I think for all of us romance has taken a back seat to the happenings over the last
 24 hours,
I know it my house my husband and I are walking about with faces tripping
 us,
and no thought to a romantic dinner or any such occurence.
 
Is anyone trying to make an effort for their partners sake or are they being
 understanding of the devastation we feel?

*She's coming in any time and expecting me to make us a nice meal. I dont feel like
 eating anything.

*To make matters worse it was my birthday yesterday. What a shitty birthday

*
I'm sat here struggling to eat any of my dinner

*Not the first Valentine's my heart has been broken... but it's certainly the most
 meaningful break!!


*
Mrs Ash cancelled table for dins. Going out for a few bevvies instead. Ah she`s a
 good un. Hope I can find a taig to punch

More valentine's day posts -

*
The day Rangers broke my heart. Gutted

*
Yesterday and today has been without doubt two of the saddest days of my life
 
Still hasn't sunk in that were in administration and we've been deducted
 10 points and the title race is now over and theirs an almighty bumpy road ahead!
 Someone please wake me up

*
Dont think the missus is too happy that I am sitting with my face tripping me

Well the FFF Admin's valentine's day couldn't have been any sweeter. Thanks for that.

FFF Admin


No comments:

Post a Comment