Friday 2 March 2012

Throwing Sh*te at Moonbeams

We noticed a post on 18.02.12 at 18.28 called 'FAO David Murray' and thought it might be a good one to have a look at, oh how it was -

*
Thanks you cvnt, we are in this place because of YOU  Hope you are happy you C U N T

*I Agree 100% and if I was to give my true opinion of this egomaniac bastard I'd get
 banned

*
This is the last I'll post tonight about that bastard or his evil spawn and for that
  matter the bheasts.
 
Murray isn't our future, a persona non grata as far as I'm concerned and good
  riddance

*
Life is going to be very difficult for that bastard from now on.
 
He may hide in France or wherever, but wherever he goes he is going to bump into
 bluenoses and I doubt they will give him an easy ride. He deserves everything he
 gets

I'm sure when David Murray logs in to his FF account and notices this he'll have something to say.

FFF Admin

No comments:

Post a Comment