Tuesday 6 March 2012

It hurts

We all know how much they are hurting right now, but wouldn't it be brilliant to be able to see just what they are saying about it. Well the wait is over, a post on 14.02.12 at 16.08 called 'To the guy greetin on SSN' lets us know just how some of them are feeling after watching their world famous institution in tatters after going in to administration -

*I feel your pain brother, heed up.

*That was hard to watch.

*
Fuck knows what I would be like if you put me in front of a camera right now Also to the fan who said - "we had no warning", whit? where the fuck were you all
 year?

*
feelin just like ave seen a car crash right in front of my eyes & powerless to do
 anything to help,
just wish this whole mess was done & dusted so we can move
 on & be a force to be reckoned with again WATP

*Had a lump in my throat watching that guy, feel his pain completely

*
God, that is so sore
 To everyone else, please keep your tears indoors
.
 
Scum will piss take

More comments from other threads -

*i need a drink....to much going on at once.

*
Chucked work and now at home, tv and laptop for the rest of the day by the looks
  of it
 
My own heed is birrling with whats going on

*I feel like I've been kicked in the heid. Swinging between rage and sadness every few
 moments

We've been said before and we will say it again. Do we feel sorry for you? No. No one likes you, you don't care.

FFF Admin

No comments:

Post a Comment